Saturday, February 26, 2011

My First Fitting!

Hi everyone! I'm so happy! The highlight of the day was of course the first fitting done at Joel Escober's place. It was funny because it seems like I have the whole entourage with me! My little sister Aila, Carla which is my Matron of Honor, her kid Nike, Carlo her hubby, Tita Joy and Vic my H2B was all with me! Joel even cracked a joke about my support team! Hahahaha! He is so nice and funny pa!

I was afraid of the day actually. I was scared that they will need to adjust the measurements, "baka kasi they need to make it loose". I thought I gained weight but instead, they needed to make adjustments "para sikipan!" Pumayat pa ata ako! Yahoooo! All I need to do now is to target my arms, nakaka-imbyer sila! My arms are just too fat!! T_____T

Oh well, more boxing training for me..

These will be the last time I will post pictures of my gown, that is before the wedding lang naman! Hehehehe! I really want it to be a surprise, but I just cant help sharing! Hehehehehe! ^______^  Anyway, lining palang naman. Can't see much of the gown pa so here it goes!


I met Ate Cora. She was so nice.
Gosh! I love what I am wearing!
 

Nike looking at her Mommy2


Hiihii! My fatty arms needs to go! It has to be slimmer!
Ewwww! But Joel says I am SEXY! Bola!


Joel likes it and me too!  Sexy daw ako!
Yahooooooo!!
 Hubby is happy with the dress. Next week, Emil will take naman his measurements for his tux. Excited sya!

^______^

No comments:

Post a Comment