Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I must! I must! I must not overspend!

I finally found the HMUA that I want but it was disheartening to know I cannot afford her rates. The day has already ended but I am still here whining about things I cannot have. Sigh.

My sandess about Mayone Bakunawa (THE Makeup artist I really really want) made me want to turn to the binge eating I usually do when I am depressed. Bukas I will check if the BreadTalk in Festival Alabang is still open! I wanted BreadtTalk's Fire Flosss and my favorite Tuna bread, but after a while I realized these breads are expensive too! wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why must all great things be so expensive!!!

Anyway back to my HMUA. I still feel sad but thanks to w@wies, I am ow considering another make-up artist... He is is actually within the our budget and my w@wies has nothing but rave reviews about him.. So medyo happy na rin ako kahit confused on who to pick pa din. I will just mention nalang who this HMUA, if decided na ako to get him.

Key Takeways:

I must! I must! I must not overspend! Sometimes we feel, konti lang naman ang sobra from our original budget kaya go go go na! But if we add those "konting sobra" we are going to be surprised how much it will add up. Might end up bankrupt and in depths kaya buti pa STICK TO THE BUDGET nalang! Specially if there are alternatives that wont sacrifice quality of work!

Hehehehe!

Anyway instead of my planned binge eating I will just look at the pictures during our date at BreadTalk. Super Yum! Baka sakaling mabusog na ko sa pag tingin dito wala pang gastos!

No comments:

Post a Comment