Wednesday, February 9, 2011

99 Days to go!


Today is our 30th monthsary, Vic also reminded me that we only have 99 days before the big day! Wow! Time flies so fast! I promised my self to write about our accomplishments after reaching the 100 days before the wedding, but because I got my hands full this past few days, I am now writhing about the accomplishments and whats next with the 99 days left before the big day!

Accomplishments:

CHURCH - The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew in Paranaque
This is where my parents got married, it is where I was baptized and where Vic proposed!

This is it! "THE" door!

 RECEPTION+CATERER - Bali Garden in Bacoor Cavite
Love the place! When we saw it for the first time we really knew this was the place for us!

I love the colors and the capiz!!!

GOWN - Joel Escober
Love him and his design! If you read my previous blog about him, need I say more? He is the best!


WEDDING COORDINATOR (On the Day) - The One Exclusive
First reason why we got them is that they fit the budget! Package includes on the day coordination with 4 coordinators plus host. Hoping so much for them meet our expectations.

INVITES - Wink!
Booked them during a wedding fair so the price is very reasonable. I wanted our invites to be simple but formal and not cheap looking. Carla and Carlo is our sponsors for the invites. Yeiy!!!

BRIDESMAID GOWNS - 7-in-1 Dress
Love this dresses. Because our budget is too limited I asked our friends to shoulder their dresses. I love the idea that they can use it after my wedding, its just like they are investing on a perfect dress.

GROOM'S SHOES - GBX
Love that Vic chose lace up shoes! It was pure leather and on sale! Perfect!

PHOTO+VIDEO - Nice Print Photography
Time was on our side when we booked Nice Print. Booked them 2010 before the wedding of Regine and Ogie, they where the photographers and videographers for that event. I knew they will have higher rates after that. We are also lucky to have Carla and her haggling skills!


HMUA - Mike Bawa
He is a makeup artist of ABS-CBN and he did Carla and Clariz' makeup for their wedding too. I haven't booked him yet, but I hope I dont change my mind.

UNITY COINS - Matus Jewellery
My Mom and Tito John was surprised when I told them how much this was. But Vic and I wanted them, we plan to make them a family heirlooms so the price for this was not an issue.

PAPER WORKS
Baptismal and Confirmation - GOT IT!

HONEYMOON - Surprise daw!!! Gift from Ninang Jenny!!! Yahoooooo!!!

Waiting for its arrival and confirmation!!

WEDDING RINGS - c/o Maan my best friend! Yehey!!!

SOUVENIRS & GIVEAWAYS - Cadbury Chocolate Bars
This yummy treats is c/o Ate Criz (Vic's ate). Since our wedding theme is chocolates and roses, this were the perfect giveaways. Ate will buy them in UAE and I will just make personalize wrappings.

PLACE FOR WEDDING PREPS. - c/o Tito Eric! Hehehehe!

Vic and Aimee's Wedding TO DO List
  • Groom's Suite
  • Bride's Shoes
  • Wedding chord, bible, ahrea and veil
  • Bridal car
  • Resort or House for Vic's relatives
  • Gowns for flower girls
  • Wedding Map
  • Flowers
  • Other church's requirements
  • My Mom's gown
  • Lay-out for giveaways wrapper
  • Photo montage
  • DIYs
Whew! So much to do so little time...

1 comment: