Sunday, February 20, 2011

87 Days to go!!!

87 days to go and we are off to the altar! Yesterday we attended Wedding and Debut 2011 Bridal Fair, it is by far the grandest bridal fair we ever attended. Booked additional suppliers for our big day here.

Accomplishments: 

VIC'S TUX - Emmanuel  Ocampo Fashion House
We loved what we saw at E.Ocampo's spot at the bridal fair. The designer was soft spoken , nice and young. The suit worn by the mannequin was beautiful and Vic loved it! The price was a steal but they gave us another 10% off of its original price. Sweeeeeeeet!



CAKE! - Gervy's Amazing Cakes
Another fabulous find during the wedding fair! Fell in love with the display cake and the flayers they gave us was like a personal note for me. It says, "Celebrate with CHOCOLATE. Chocolate -wrapped cake by Gervy's Amazing Cakes." Come on! Did they know we are planning a chocolate themed wedding? Haha!!


The price is a bit off the budget but because I have great friends, who cares about the price?? My cool college friends are going to pay for our cake!! Yipee! We love you guys and so as the cake!


BRIDE'S SHOES - PD
Yes its not the brand I envisioned myself wearing, its not Kate Spade, its not Nine West and not even Charles and Keith! But it was the shoes that spoke to me. I heard it say, "Buy Me. I was made for you."  After the long and tiring search I finally found them!
Just what I want. Just what I need.
Finally!


GIFTS FROM ABOVE!!!!

OTD WEDDING PREPS VENUE - The Heritage Hotel
Thanks to my Tito Eric and soon to be Ninong for this! Free accommodations as wedding gift! Wedding preps in the morning and then resting place for our sleepy heads the night of our wedding. Yipee!
Our OTD Preps here!
HONEYMOON - Kota Beach Cebu!
Yipeee! We are going to Cebu few days after the wedding. A wedding gift from Tita Jenny and soon to be Ninang as well! Relaxing at Kota beach and touring the city of Cebu is what we plan to do!! Happiness!!!




BEL PAESE (Beautiful Country)
Our choice every time we travel!


No comments:

Post a Comment