Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Perfect Bridesmaid Dresses!

For several weeks our weekends are reserved for the wedding preparations, but last Sunday, Lovey and I decided to go to Divisoria for our Christmas shopping. While scouring every corner of 168, my eyes almost popped when I saw a dark chocolate brown dress hanging in one of the stalls. From a far I knew it was the same purple 7-in-1 dress my sister wore for her wedding prenuptial shoot 2 years ago, only this time it was in Daaaaaaaaaaaark Chocolaty Brown! The exact hue I want for my wedding motif! Yeiy!!!

Aside from the purrrrrrfect color its perfect because its less than one thousand pesos! Much affordable than the 7-in-1 dresses online and way more affordable than the gowns made to order! Even before finding the dress, we already asked our girls to shoulder their gowns due to our tight budget. At least with this fabulous find they will be able to use the dresses for other occasions! Now its just like I asked them to invest on a perfect dress! Hahahahah!

By the way, its called the 7-in-1 dress but your are limited only to your imagination!

Next week we need to decide what style will be for the MOH, Secondary Sponsors and Bridesmaid! Will post pictures as soon as we have our final decision. For the mean time the picture below is almost the same style and color of the dresses! PERFECT!!!

The dresses we have are knee-length! Almost the same color!

No comments:

Post a Comment