Wednesday, November 9, 2011

L♥VeMeKnOTs' First Meet-up!

I'm feeling like a full pledge wedding supplier! Yipee!!!! I just made my first meet-up delivery and it was fun! I made two deliveries tonight. Yup, TWO couples!!!! The first was with Cathy and Jess. They were both nice and such a lovely couple. It seems that we've known each other for a long time even though we just met. No dull moment during the meet-up and even Vic finds Jess cool too! They were both mabait na hubby kasi! Hehehehe! They are always smiling and just like a breath of fresh air.  I'm happy coz they both love the deliveries but happier because they were client turned into friends!!!


Cath ♥ Jess - Lovely couple!!
 
Second couple was my college classmate and schoolmate Megz and Louie! I was so surprise when I saw Megz! She was so purty!!!! ^_______^ She became more pretty talaga! She was blooming as well as Louie! Great indication that they were enjoying the wedding preps! Ganun talaga siguro when you are marrying the right person for all the right reasons. Glowing sila both rather than stressed! Hehehehe.. They were a couple since our last year in college (panahon pa ni Kopongkopong) but it was my first time to hangout with them together. They do compliment each other, as for my opinion and gut feel, Hehehehe.. Pero bagay talaga sila, parang Yin Yang (complementary opposites that interact within a greater whole). Seems like a fun loving couple too. Nakakatawa si Louie, I thought serious type, he's funny din pala. Bagay talaga sila ni Megz! ^_____^ It was nice also when they ask Vic and I about married life.. Sorry Megz, mukang mas natuwa si Louie sa mga wife duties that I mentioned.. Hehehehe... It was fun catching up with them.. We have to do this again Megz! 

Megz ♥ Louie - YinYang!


Final Notes:
Sabi ni Jason Mraz "I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend" daw.. Hmmm well then, this night I met four of the luckiest person,  for they are going to spend the rest of their lives with their best pals!  ^_______^ Cheesy!?

Congrats and best wishes to the new L♥VeMeKnOTs! couple
Megz+ Louie and Cath+Jess!

Thanks Vic for being the delivery man and photographer! ^_____^

Want to see Megz and Louie's Winter Wonderland Wedding cord?
----> CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. bongga mo na, aimeebols!! congrats on your booming business! miss you mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mate! Este Hi Diane!!!! Kamusta ang mga kangaroo sa Australia.. Bongga ba?? Nyek! Si Chacha ang tunay and namumukud tangi na Bonnga!
    I miss you!!!! Kala mo!!! Mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete