Friday, November 18, 2011

6 Months!!!!

Time flies so fast! Today we are on our 6th month as a married couple.. Nothing fancy just us having yummy dinner by the best cook in town, my Mom!!! Hahahaha!

Aside from the yummy sinigang, we celebrated our married life today with Vic watching our HBO-less cable TV and facebooking. While I make wedding cords for L♥VeMeKnOTs! couples that will eventually like us celebrate their weddings anniversaries! Yeiy!!!

I don't have pictures of us celebrating because we are both on our humble pambahay ( more ratty it is  the better ^__^)  but I have pictures of us celebrating our 3rd year as a couple.. We had cheesecake that time you know (wink!)




Our special guest with her special wave!

Cheesecake from  Vic who was wearing his "LO" shirt from our prenup! Hahah!

Happy 6th month Love!!! I love you always and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment