Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE Shoes!

Just cant help looking at my shoe sketch! This is by far the most expensive shoes I ever owned... Hindi naman kasi ako maarte sa sapatos. The first shoes I purchased was pretty but it looks like a disaster together with my wedding dress, di talaga bagay...Baduy... (and yeah I did my 2nd fitting na)

And so I decided to just get it custom made... Yoko ko ng pumalpak, mas magastos... Good thing I have a generous friend from Italy who gave me a hefty amount of wedding gift moolah!!!!! Her gift actually was our wedding rings, pinaalam ko lang na pag may "sukli" I will spend the rest of it to a designer made wedding shoes! Yeiy!

It was Chris Diaz whom I trusted to design my shoes. Joel Escober was the one who told me about him... Promising.. He is so nice and talented...

Here's the sketch!

Lovely! Thanks Maan for another  wedding gift!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amai!

    Great DIYs you got here. I'm also a Joel Escober bride and thinking of getting Chris Diaz to do my shoes. Can you tell me how much he quoted you?

    einah_deguzman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi einah!!! Cris Diaz' shoes starts at 5500 to 6000... ^_______^ hope it isnt too late... di ko masyado nakakapag review ng comments.. So Sorry Sis!

    ReplyDelete