Saturday, November 20, 2010

Now what?

We already have our church, caterer and venue. Now what? Sigh... So much to do so little time. Too many things going through my mind I don't know where to start. Just getting through the pile of flayers from the first bridal fair we have been is already too much. Mahirap palang mamili, specially when you are in a tight budget. Whew!

If only we can focus on the preps it would be so much easier, but Vic and I has to work and earn more dough. Another sigh...

Actually we planned to see  Ate Nyebe, the couturier Mike suggested. But because of laziness (sorry) I wasnt able to go. I was a bit lazy to do it without Vic, he needs to be in Launion to celebrate his Dad's birthday. Hopefully  next week we can visit her and do another thing for the wedding.

I have to go back to the flayers, need to see if I can find gems from this pile!


Flayers from our first bridal fair

No comments:

Post a Comment