Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday's Best: Dunk High, Dunk Low and more!

ONE
Meet my new Nike kicks! I was inlove with the black dunk low Vic gave me and was really planning to buy another one when budget permits. After attending a wedding we visited Nike Park at Paseo to see if there was a duffle bag for Vic. Was not really planning to buy shoes but when Vic and I saw the beautiful red nike dunk high we couldnt resist! Most specialy after seeing it was on SALE at 70%! Yeiy!!!!
I wish I can wear kicks everyday at the office. ^____^
TWO
Flavored taho! We love this stuff so much! My favorite is the mango flavor and Aila likes the buko pandan. I like having it cold because its so refreshing. Super yummy for only P25!

THREE
Make-up haul! Yes I can't believe I have them!  Haul of makeup I have acquired over the past few months. Most recent is the eyebrow pencil, mineral foundation, bonbon pink lipstick and lip shape hot pink sponge. Still cant find the my clinique blush and favorite mineral lipgloss. I should ask Aila. For sure she knows where I can find them.. Hehehehe..

 FOUR
Time to wear a dress! Yeiy! We attended Ares and Ann's wedding. Ofcourse we had to be in our best!
The food was great as well as the whole wedding! Iyakin yung groom! Hahaha!  Glad to celebrate with them.
FIVE
I'm glad I was able to cook for Vic. It's always been my goal to cook for him even atleast once  a week. I prepared sinigang for Saturday's dinner. 
Sinigang by Wonder Woman wanna be!

SIX 
Another wife duty was to iron and prepare our clothes for the coming week. Sometimes the weekends are so busy I cant do this anymore, I was happy to sneak it in my schedule.

 SEVEN
Fun time with Vic! Did some catching up with the remaining series (recordings) of Supernatural. It was nice to just watch, eat and bum around  at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment