Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I wish I can....

I wish I can....

Read a novel and just relax..
Have a REAL weekend!
Just spend the ENTIRE Saturday lying in bed watching TV and stuffing one's face with junkies.
Cook hubby's breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner E-VE-RY Sunday.
Wear my old jeans! The one I used to wear when I was in  college.. Asaness!
Update my OEE (for 2 mfg. lines) in 30 minutes...
Get off work at exactly 4:30pm. Even for at least 3 times a week.
Finish the CDR, I've been planning to make since MARCH 1, 2012
Have time and extra money for boxing... yoga... pole dancing and swimming.
Finish a half Mary in less than 2 hours
Swim and dive in Donsol
Sky dive
Bungee jump
Go to Sagada
Travel to Cambodia
Go to Amsterdam
Erase my pimple marks with Aila's eraser.
Discover the cure for Cancer.
Buy Vic all the camera lens he wants.
Go to Disney with Aila and Mommy
Eat pistachio RIGHT NOW and MAGNUM (almonds) please!
Pay for ALL of my cousin's and pamangkin's education.
Have a baby in an instant....

2 comments:

  1. can you hurry up with finding the cure for cancer please???? hhehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list. very attainable! =)

    aaww, i want a relaxing weekend too. plus i want to do biking (the hardcore one). so many things to do so little (summer) time!

    ReplyDelete